Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licence Problem

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have Photoshop and Premiere Elements 15.

Just recently, when I attempt to use the Photoshop Elements editor I am not allowed to do so because the licence has been used on too many computers. I have only ever used it on my computer and I wonder if this is occuring because a while ago my old PC failed and I transferred its drives to my current, new, PC.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks & Regards,

Jim

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The license number is linked to your hardware, so if you change something like the motherboard, the license will be removed. Only Adobe Staff can solve the issue for you to deactivate the missing old computers. You have to start a chat session, specifying that what you want is a deactivation, not a 'how to' issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. 

Problem solved. The program was installed on another of my PCs when my main one failed. I had forgotten I had done this. Removal allowed the program to function correctly on my new PC.

Regards, Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines