• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licence upgrade from elements 13 to elements 22

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am trying to upgrade as above in the title. Problem is once I put in my details the country/region stays greyed out to the US. I don't live there answer hence can not enter a Zip code and complete the purchase. Chat support keep sending me a link to the same page I am having issues with. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't told us what region you are in. Are you using a VPN that is set to the United States?

If you go to the Elements Family page, at the lower left, you should see a Change Region menu.  This will put you in your correct region to purchase the program.

Snap_2022.07.13_19h56m36s_001.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Greg I am from Australia and have diconnected my VPN but still have the same issue. I will try the change region and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I changed the region to Australia and have the same issue. I dont think I am meant to buy this upgrade lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines