• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License Plate Enhancement [Locked]

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone enhance this license plate? It is a screenshot from a video.  I figured if anyone can help me with this it would be someone from this forum! Any help is appreciated! Thanks 😃truck.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

I'm sorry, but we are not allowed to do that. Please check with your local law enforcement.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/faq-can-you-help-deblur-or-improve-license-plate-detail/td-...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid it's pretty much impossible to get any more pixels out of this than are in the screenshot. Especially since it's a screenshot; if we had an original source file it might have some possibility, but even someone with amazing Photoshop skills can't pull new pixels out of thin air. I think shows like "CSI" have ruined us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I upload the video? Does that help at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

What if I upload the video? Does that help at all?

Maybe.  More than likely not.  No harm in trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, but we are not allowed to do that. Please check with your local law enforcement.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/faq-can-you-help-deblur-or-improve-license-plate-detail/td-...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines