• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License transfer?

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While attempting to deactivate a license for Photoshop Elements to transfer to another to another computer, I get the message the there is no account with that email address even though I still have the confirmation email for the original purchase. When I log into my active account, which has also been retired, there is no history of the purchase. How can I resolve this? Since my account email has also been retired, please contact me via PM on Facebook as .......... Thank you.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don, this is a user to user forum. We cannot help you with license and account issues. Try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help & Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Hours of operation outside of the United States are limited. See the phone link for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please contact me via PM on Facebook as............ Thank you.

By @Don284902501dcm

Beware of scammers who may do just that.  I edited your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines