• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live Workspace and Photo Bin Not Painting

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are running Photoshop Elements 2021 on multiple computers. On one of them, a Surface Pro running Windows 10 64-Bit, Live Workspace appears with a black background and the selections do not appear until you click where you think they might be. Photo Bin is curtailed. It only has room for one and one half thumbnails. The rest of black. The graphics adaptor drive is up-to-date. It works fine on our other Windows 10 computer and on our MacBook. I tried resetting all preference to no avail. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Windows settings set to automatically hide the Taskbar?  If so, try turning that option off.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.30_12h44m43s_003_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good suggestion, but I checked and Windows was not set to hide the Taskbar.  Thank you, though. I also tired logging in as a different user, but the problem persists. I am stumped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us a screenshot of the problem device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is attached. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you ever used earlier versions of Photoshop Elements and it worked fine on Surface Pro? Which Surface Pro model you are using? All other applications working fine on this device?

Would be good to know these answers to help you.

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We purchased  the Surface Pro last summer and installed Photoshop Elements 2020. The problem was immediately apparent and persisted when we upgraded to 2021. Over the years we have run numerous versions of Elements on numerous devices without a problem. It is a Surface Studio 2 Model 1707 i7. All our apps work fine on this computer.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines