Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lizenz

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

gibt es eine Variante von PSE 2021 für 1 Benutzer und 2 Geräte? Ich möchte PSE auf einem Mac und einem PC installieren, bin aber der einzige Benutzer. Bislang habe ich das Programm nur auf dem Windows-PC.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to buy a boxed version with DVDs.  These are not sold by Adobe (in the United States).  It may be different in Europe.  You may therefore have to purchase through an online retailer or computer store.

The boxed version should have installation media for both PC and Mac.  With the download version, you have to choose between which OS you purchase, and you only get one for each purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your hint. Unfortunately I can only register PSE once: either on the Mac or on the PC. I have the 2019 version with the 2 dvds. Adobe allows me only one registration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines