Exit

Lizenzierung des Organizers

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11,

Photoshop Elements 2021 Organizer

Nach dauerhaft problemlosem Einsatz des Organizers erhalte ich heute beim Öffnen des Organizer die Meldung: "Elements Organizer ist derzeit nicht lizenziert. Starten Sie Photoshop Elemets Editor, um die Lizensinformationen zu aktualisieren." Beim Start des Editor sehe ich keine Möglichkeit die Aktualisierung vorzunehmen. Wie kann ich das machen? Ein mehrfaches Schließen und wieder Öffen des Programms brachte keine Lösung.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because you have presumably updated the OS to Windows 11, Elements thinks that you are using a new computer and there has to be a new activation on it.  If you are not prompted to activate/license the software when you open the Editor, go to the Help menu.  You probably have an option to Sign in to your account.  If so, follow the prompts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When you try to launch Photoshop Elements  Editor, does it launch or show a Sign-in screen to you?

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vipin,

thanks for your answer, but thre is no "Sign-in-screen". I can work at once.

Greetings

Werner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see any Trial screens after launch of Editor?

It would be helpful if you create create a video recording and share for reference.

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vipin,

thanks again for your helf!

After launching the Editor there are Trial-Screens not at all.

I'm very sorry, but I'm not able to create a video recording and share it for reference, because I'm an old man, 72 of age, and an absolute IT-layman.

My IT-adviser is in holidays at the moment. He'll be back within the next days. So I'll try to solve my Organizer-problem with him first. If there will be no solution, I contact you again.

Have a nice day

Werner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines