Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I installed PSE 2020, the image doesn't fit on my monitor screen, it's much wider. I did CTRL - it doesn't make the imaage smaller.  It's not the usual log in screen I've always had with PSE.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Home screen you have buttons to launch Editor and Organizer. When those apps are running you can pin to the Windows task bar to launch directly in future with a single click. You can usually minimize the window for each application and hover bottom right and then drag to match the size of your monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, the response to Silverleaf33 does not resolve the launch screen being too wide. Is there a way of adjusting it to fit the monitor screen?

Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.  The new screen had me confused!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines