• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

logging into adobe account

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought pse9 then upgraded to pse10. The years pass...

Ive got a new lease of life with my photography and want to log in to see what goodies I may download and maybe upgrade again.  Ooops, the email I used is now defunct and I dont remember a backup. My phone number was also changed a long time ago. This means that when I tried to log in the pin number was sent to a non existent email. 

I have my old password and the serial number. I need to activate the old account or change my product to this account which I have just created in order to place this request.

Thanks

John.

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless you need the old software version, I suggest you simply use a new Adobe.com account which you have apparently already created.  If you still need to access the old account, you are going to have to contact Adobe support.

You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help and Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines