• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for history

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop Elements 2021 Educational version...did a bunch of editing on a pic and saved it to PSD file. I reopened file and wanted to reverse some specific edits without starting all over. When I go to the history...it doesn't show any...I thought is was supposed to save it all...am I missing something? 

Thanks

Ken 

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you close the file, all history is lost. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help...just wasn't sure if I had missed something...greatly appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are not already familiar with them, you might want to take a look at this article on adjustment layers.   You haven't told us what kind of adjustment you wanted to make in your edited file.  But adjustment layers allow you to edit certain kinds of adjustments that you have previously saved to a file (as long as you save the file as a .psd file with the layers included).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines