• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost adobe photoshop elements serial number!

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I had purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 in either 2015 or 2014. I have lost the serial number to it, so I can’t register it with Adobe. Now in looking through my hard drive I have seen the result that it had been installed on my computer. In 2015 I did buy Elements 10, and in searching my computer I have some directories that was called PSE 10 and in there was 2 folders called (Elements 10 Organizer) and (Photoshop Elements 10) and in them were 2 files in it (PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe and platform.DLL) in the second folder there was another folder called (Required) in that was 1 file called (ADMUI3.fon). Why am I showing this to you, is to show you that the Adobe Photoshop Elements was installed on my computer! The computer has been upgraded with a new motherboard CPU and solid-state hard drive that contains the Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. What I am asking you to do is for you to look back in your records and find my serial number. I will include my contact information and the email address that I was using at the time.

New home!!

PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Thank you so much, Jerry

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jbolser, this is a user to user forum.  We have no way to help you with your lost serial number other than to give you the following advice.

Try clicking on this link.  If you registered your Elements 10 when it was first installed, your serial number will be found there under the Adobe.com account you used to register the program.  You will have to sign into that account when clicking on the link.  Obviously, you will need to try any email address you used when you opened the account.  If you don't remember your password, I expect you will be prompted to reset it through normal means.

Elements 10 was released about 10 years ago.  So, it is probable that you purchased it earlier than you think.  I don't recall the registration process back then, so I suppose it is possible, but unlikely, that you never registered the program.  If that is the case, I don't think anyone will be able to help you.

If you are having difficulty finding the correct account for your registration information, I suggest that you  try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

I have removed your personal information from your post for your own protection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines