Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Luminar 4 in PS Elements 2021

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Luminar 4 be added to PS Elements 2021 as a filter like in PS Elements 2020?  If so, how?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked for PS Elements 2020, but I can't get it to recognize 2021.  Luminar doesn't recognize it as being installed.  Now I did have both versions of PS Element installed, but as soon as I put 2020 in the trash, Luminar doesn't say that Elements is installed.

Have you had a different experience?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using 4.3.0?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines