• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacBook Pro MI

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't buy Photoshop Elements.  It will not work with the new Macbook Pro with the M1 chip even though the web site says it will.  Does anyone know how I can get a refund?  The adobe web site links just go around in cirles but never gets me any where really useful.

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the other hand, if you want to use Photoshop Elements, DON'T buy a Mac. There are LOTS of reported problems. 🙂

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to. I prefer Macs for multiple reasons and I have been using a 17 inch 2009 MacBook Pro. The computer still works but I can’t update anything because the operating system is so old and can’t be updated. I did check the website before I bought Photoshop Elements and it said it would work. I guess my old MacBook is going to carry on a little longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. Can you please share the issue you're facing on the M1 device?

Thanks,

Medha Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Elements will not complete loading.  A window opens but and the pin wheel, or whatever they call, it spends without ever completing the loading process.  Attached is a screen shot of the window I see but it never completes loading and I can't do anything with it.

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 5.56.25 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines