• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Collage fit 8x10 ??

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used macro in pse 2021 to build collage. But I cannot see what size the picture is and also what ever size it is it does not seem to be 8x10. I took to printer and it has come out not right. When I look at the program, there does not seem to be any way of changing the size of the collage. 

How can I see the size and change it. Do I have to break it all apart, and thus loose some of the functionality of the auto collage features. Im not that good at layers.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

If you hover over the collage templates, the size of each one will pop up.  You can then save the file as a PSD file (to preserve the layers) and resize the file dimensions to suit your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Ok I read over what you said several times and started thinking about what you were saying. And realized what you where saying. So If I save it as a PSD basically your getting out of the collage program which allows you to use thee tools to make the image bigger. I didnt try this before, I always saved it as pse which, never seemed to let me do this.

Yes this works and I thank you for the answers. Both seem to be satisfactory and work. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hover over the collage templates, the size of each one will pop up.  You can then save the file as a PSD file (to preserve the layers) and resize the file dimensions to suit your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. 

You have answered 1/2 of what I needed and apreaciate that. I didnt realize that hovering gave size. Thanks.

However I dont understand your comments on making it a different size than the default. eg. If I have a 6x4 canvis/picture size how can I change this to 10x8.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I read over what you said several times and started thinking about what you were saying. And realized what you where saying. So If I save it as a PSD basically your getting out of the collage program which allows you to use thee tools to make the image bigger. I didnt try this before, I always saved it as pse which, never seemed to let me do this.

Yes this works and I thank you for the answers. Both seem to be satisfactory and work. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines