• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Maps not working in Premier Elements 2021

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started using Adobe Premiere Elements 2021, and I have the same problem with maps as described by others for previous versions of Elements Organizer. I saw this ( in red, below) from Adobe in 2017, but I guess they lost some code when they produced Elements 2021. NEED HELP, PLEASE!!

arshla jindal
Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2017
Copy link to clipboard

Hi,

Maps in Photoshop Elements Organizer are up and working now. You can continue using the same. Let us know in case you've any issues.

Thanks

Arshla Jindal

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you connected to the internet while using maps?

What is your current location shown in Preferences? To open 'Preferences' in Elements Organizer, press Ctrl+K (Cmd+K if you are working on a Mac). Now choose 'Country/Region selection' tab and let me know what is your location selected here.

Also, can you provide a screenshot of the problem you are facing?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

I am connected to the internet. Is there a way to verify whether Elements realizes that?

Two screen shots attached, showing location default and the view of  maps presentation. If I attempt to search for a location, I seem to get no response from the app and the map remains grayed out.

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI, here's my shot of the current app data.

Thanks

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines