• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Matching photo sizes which appear in different scales

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a composed template with a frame to be used for different pages with different images. it is saved as a 8.5" X 11" image.  I want to place in this template images copied  (sometimes resized) and saved at sizes between 6 X 8 and 6.5 X 9.,  when I open the template it iopens at 12.5% size to fit on the screen, (and if I increase the size of the open image to 50% the rulers jump to about  2 inches wide per actual inch on the screen. If I open the saved image to be placed on the next layer, at 50%, when it is pasted on the template it shrinks and looks like it is perhaps one quarter of the template's size.  I cannot seem to match them so they are the same scale/size, to create a normal page.   How can I resolve this? (Still using PSE 12...)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that the above referenced sizes in your post have different aspect ratios.

The solution would be to construct frames with unique sizes, and save these for subsequent use. 

I prefer to add frames as I go along to surround the picture that I am working on. This is a manual process. It can be a simple stroke, a wood frame, a frame that is scalloped, etc.

If you are not familiar with the technique, will be glad to share with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines