• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mehrer Bilder zusammen abspeichern

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wie kann ich mehrere bearbeitete Bilder nicht nacheinander sondern auf einmal speichern?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Photoshop Elements 

In Photoshop Elements, choose File > Process Multiple Files. This opens the Process Multiple Files dialog. Select the destination folder for the resized images (you can create one from this dialog), or, if desired, select Same as Source. Edit the images and save them in available formats with the edits.

For detailed process, please checkout this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/how-to/batch-edit.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@gerd0D44 

I think you mean that after editing a number of photos in your photo bin, what you want is to 'save all'  and your choice is only to use the 'save as' option which asks you to confirm the output name and option for each file successively.

I don't know any way to do that from Elements.

I think that the very affordable external add-on Elements+ offers a script for that:

https://elementsplus.net/help/en/save-all.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines