• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Microsoft Store Version of Photoshop Elements 2019

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought the MS Store Version of PSE 2019 and I'm not happy with it !.

It takes about 4 min to start and show the splash screen, then I select the Photo Editor, wait for 4 mins again, open and edit pictures is slow and paintful, same problem with the organizer, running slow and crash several times.

Second time I started Photo Editor, it crashed my Windows 10 Pro and after a restart, my antivirus wahere not working and i coulden't restart it, så must recover my pc from a backup.

Now I have downloaded the Trial version of PSE 2019 from Adobe's website, to see if that runs better than the store version and yes it runs and performs better, splash screen is coming fast and and the editor is also starting fast and runs very well, no waiting like in the ms store version.

So must conclude that the store version is full of bugs and is not optimized for use !

Now I got a problem, I have paid for the store version (microsoft don't give refund on digital apps), but i can't use it, I would like to use the version from Adobes website, must I pay again ? That can not be true !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most users in this forum don't use the Microsoft Store App. The main reason is that limitations for the Store version are not clearly stated. One of them is the avaibility to get updates for a current version. There may be advantages too, like having licenses for more than two computers. What I don't understand is that the same rules apply for Microsoft as well as other digital apps providers: in most countries you are entitled for a refund without any justification after a week or two depending on your country. I have read reports of Microsoft accepting refunds...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Bought it before new year !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yo me e comprado la v2020 de pse, quiero saber si en 2021 va a desaparecer la v2020 que yo e instalado? por que vi que la v2019 ya no se puede descargar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines