• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

minor grievances

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using PSE for many years. I am mostly happy with the latest version (there are some things it does by default that I often have to modify, such as file type) but I had to use a hack to bypass the organizer which I never use & go directly to the editor. I will never be able to get a new version as it is incompatible with Microsoft Windows 7. That OS gives me no problems & I see no reason to change.

My PSE 2020 cheerfully nags me every few days: You have an update! Here's what you're getting!: camera raw.

I do not want, need, or will ever use camera raw! I resent being nagged to install something against my will! I have to put up with it as there's no way to shut it up.

When I came here to post, it said I had to change my password, & to do so I had to enter a security code which it would send to my mobile phone. I never got it after several tries. Too many, apparently, as I became locked out. I had to spend 10 minutes with a chat bot to get an email link to reset my password. Then when I tried to log in again it wanted me to enter a security code which it would text me but I never got. I learned my lesson & requested a code to be emailed, which worked. Then I think I had to log in again a time or 2 to actually get to this forum.

Now that I've gotten all that off my chest I feel much better.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update. About an hour after I requested teh security codes to log in, I got 2 text messages with security codes. I requested about 4 or 5 but I only got 2 texts. They may have had more that 1 code; I didn't read them as they were now obsolete. But the point is they took an hour after I requested them to arrive. I never would have waited that long, especially as the system says "wait 30 seconds before requesting one again."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines