Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mise à jour pour pse 2021

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonsoir,

Je travaille avec pse 2021 sur windows 10, il serait utile que je fasse une mise à jour car je rencontre un problème récurrent.

Lorsque j'ouvre l'éditeur photo je dois attendre au moins 2 minutes avant d'avoir un onglet actif ?

Je ne sais pas comment faire la mise à jour, habituellement on la propose quelqufois, mais là non...

Mais est-ce que ceci résoudrait mon problème.

Si un utilisateur peut m'aider je prends, merci.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Elements 2021 do you have.  If you go to Help>System Info . . . see if you have the same build information as I do.  If so, you have the latest update.  And I suspect that the Help>Updates is greyed out.

Snap_2022.09.30_12h50m12s_001.png

As I understand your description of the problem, it takes a couple of minutes for the Editor to launch. This can be caused by a number of problems. 

Has this only happened recently.  In other words, did the program launch OK in the past?  If so, what might have changed on your computer setup?

Do you have any third-party plug-ins? 

Do you have a wireless or network printer?

Try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.

Snap_2022.09.30_12h57m57s_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonsoir,

J'ai suivi votre conseil, mais hélas cela n'a pas résolu mon problème.

Je réponds quand même à vos questions: je n'ai jamais rencontré aucun problème depuis l'installation du

logiciel en décembre 2020, j'ai une imprimante sans fil et je n'ai pas rajouté récemment de plugin ou installer un nouveau logiciel.

Je vous remercie d'avoir pris le temps de me répondre.

Bonne soirée

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your Wireless printer set as the default printer?  If so, the program may be having problems searching for it before it loads.  As a trouble-shooting measure, try selecting a different printer as the default.  (See the instructions found here.)

If that doesn't work, I suggest you uninstall and reinstall the program.  When uninstalling, choose to delete the preferences file when asked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines