Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Guided Edit Painterly

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently had to buy a new computer and it was several months before I found my Photoshop disc to install and activate my Elements 14 on the new one.  One of my favorite and most frequently used guided edits, Painterly, is no longer available as an option.  I have searched online and I see guides and videos on how to use it, but no discussions about it having been removed from the program.  That makes me believe it is something on my end.  Is Painterly, perhaps, an add-on that I need to find and install? Is it something incompatible with Windows 11? Should I try and download an older version?  Has this happened to anyone else?

funedits.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The painterly guided edit first appeared in PSE 15.    No you cannot download anything to "Add it."

You cana find painterly actions online, free ones, but  they often do not completly work with PSE, producing poor results. 

Clipping mask, a filter or two, and you got the same thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines