Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mon compte est vide

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je suis étonné et déçu d'être face à un problème et ne pas avoir directement une hotline Adobe ou quelque chose de ce genre.

Voici mon problème, Mon ordinatuer a planté et comme il n'était pas tout jeune j'ai dû en racheter un.

J'ai voulu télécharger à nouveau Photoshop Elements 2021 et dans mon compte ... rien !

Mon compte exite toujours avec mon nom etc. mais en cliquant sur les différents onglets tout est vide: je ne retourouve ni appareilles activés, ni formules, ni facture ou historique pourtant j'avais acheté "Photoshop Elements 2021" et avait même Adobe Creative Cloud.

J'avais pourtant acheté "Photoshop Elements 2021" mais c'est comme si ça n'avait jamais été le cas.

Comment faire surtout qu'il n'y a aucun interlocuteur Adobe ???

d'avance merci de votre aide.

Hervé.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you buy it from Adobe?

Did you register it?

Do you have your serial number (don't post it here)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
I bought and downloaded Adobe Element from the official website.
I don't know if you get a serial number when you download it, but I don't remember if I registered it.
I don't know if there is a serial number when I downloaded it, but I don't remember if I registered it... It seems I have no other solution than to buy it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to go to the Products page for your Adobe.com account.  Click this link and it should take you there.  (You may have to sign into your account before reaching the page.)  You would have had to sign into your account and register the program unless you were only using it for the 30 day trial period.  The products page will have a download link to Elements 2021 and the registered serial number.  If it is not there, do you have another account that you may have used to register the program?

If you are still having problems, you can start an Adobe Support chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help & Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.  Unfortunately, the Support hours in Europe are limited.  See the support link for hours of operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines