• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move Captions to bottom in "Full Screen" mode.

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In PSE 2020 Captions in "Full Screen" mode are in the middle of the picture. I want the captions at the bottom of the screen. I would upgrade to get this.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In PSE 2020 Captions in "Full Screen" mode are in the middle of the picture. I want the captions at the bottom of the screen. I would upgrade to get this.

By @Auburn_Don

Same question here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/photoshop-elements-15-in-full-screen-c...

The 'Full screen' mode was not intended to work as a real slideshow player, rather to offer an alternative for viewing files rapidly and in full resolution for selecting and culling import batches. That's many versions since this mode has got new features. And the slideshow features in Elements have changed to offer only automatic slideshow creations without the older customization tools like slide duration, transition effects etc. The choice from Adobe is now to use the Premiere Elements companion to create really advanced slideshows and videos.

So, why not look for alternative free software solutions for more customization? There is no harm to use also non Adobe solutions for specific needs not fully covered by Elements. In your case, I would use Faststone, Irfanview or other tools provided by Microsoft or Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines