Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

move only selected layer

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going crazy.
example:
I have three layers
layer 3
layer 2
layer 1
From the layers menu I select layer 1 (which is below layer 2 and 3) and when I want to move it with the move tool, layer 3 moves, I have to hide layers 2 and 3 to be able to move layer 1, no I know if this can be deactivated since this did not happen to me before.

thanks

TOPICS
Actions, How to, Organizer, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not exactly sure whether you are trying to move the order of the layers in the layers panel, or whether after selecting a layer in the layer panel you click in the image and try to move the position of a layer. 

If you are having a problem moving the lowest layer in the panel, make sure it is not a background layer which cannot be moved until you convert it to a normal layer (with a double-click).

If you are having a problem selecting a layer in the image window, try changing your options for the move tool in the tool bin.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.12.15_01h00m55s_000_SnapCollage.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines