• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My login is no longer available

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to move this software to a new computer.  When I tried to deregister it on the old computer the website stopped at the password explaining that I needed to change my password.  In order to do that it required me to enter a code.  The routine then sent a code to my email address.  The problem is that the company hosting that email address went out of business years ago so that the email address is just as dead as the company.  No code, no login.

I tried to get support from Adobe.  I won't bore you with the the details of my search for support.  Let me just say that it is not available.  The company has shielded itself completely from formet customers like me.

So I face a choice..  Either I can throw the software out and chalk one up to experience or I can send it to Adobe headquarters as a gift and include a letter explaining why I am giving it to them.

Which would you do?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Adobe Customer Service and only ask to have your activations reset:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I have been there.  Login required.  Not available to me. Thanks for the response, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to reach Adobe by phone?

Reach us by phone (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I haven't.  I couldn't find a number either on the site or the internet in general.  Thanks for the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did have a conversation with an Indian lady that I really couldn't understand.  She apparently fixed it for me but it still didn't work.  I will find another way to do the things I was doing with this software.  Thanks for responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines