• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to install Elements 12 onto new computer [Mac]

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously bought photoshop 12 on cd and installed on my mac.  I just purchased a new mac and need to install it on my new mac.

There is a version there but it will not open.  It appears to be out of date and I cannot uninstall it either.  It says I need to update in order to do that.  But I cannot find the update files.  Is there anyone here who might be able to help me with this problem.

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to Photoshop Elements.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Elements 12 will not install or run on your new Mac with its Big Sur operating system. You will have to upgrade to rhe current version Elements 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines