• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Enhance feature

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my software (Mac), restarted my computer. But I do not see the feature in Camera Raw. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version of Camera Raw that comes with Adobe Photoshop Elements does not include the Enhance Details feature.

You will need Photoshop CC or Lightroom CC to use this feature (and I think they've just renamed the feature to Raw Details in the latest update).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think the new feature in ACR 13.2 will ever be available for Elements. According to this post in the feedback forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/camera-raw-and-dng/camera-raw-enhance-features-in-camer...

it is not yet available for Lightroom Classic (not tested myself).

I have tested it from Bridge and the full Photoshop ACR 13.2. As expected, the feature took 5 minutes to process a chosen raw file (32 MB), which resulted in a (242 MB) DNG output. That DNG was not recognized by the ACR 13.0, I had to reopen it in Bridge to save it as jpeg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines