• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No drop down lists in Organizer

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed Elements 2022 and with the Organizer I get no response when trying to access the drop down lists on the top bar. Neither of the File, Edit, Find, View or Help tabs respond. I can access everything else bar these. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dell

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

If you are on Windows,it is likely that you have the Task Bar set to autohide. Right-click on the taskbar and go to Taskbar settings. Turn off autohide and the problem should be fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on Windows,it is likely that you have the Task Bar set to autohide. Right-click on the taskbar and go to Taskbar settings. Turn off autohide and the problem should be fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Greg. I can use the Task Bar when I click on the search function or to shrink the window or close down Organizer. Other tabs I get no response from include the Import, Create and Share. None of these are on the Task Bar. Weirdly, when I load the Editor or Premiere Elements I have no problems with any of the tabs or drop down lists. Dell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you misunderstood my response.  I am talking about the Windows Taskbar settings.

Snap_2022.07.18_13h30m10s_002.png

If that isn't the problem, then what is the size of your monitor (in pixels) and what is your Display Resolution?  (Right-click on Windows desktop and choose Display Settings to find out.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Greg,

You were right, I did misunderstand your message and this was indeed the
problem.

Many thanks for your help.

Dell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines