• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Faces Found message when trying to switch eyes in Photoshop Elements 2023

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to swap the eyes out on the following picture, for eyes that are a little more open.  I keep getting the following message: "No faces found in the slected photo".

The face is pretty prominent and level.

What is the problem?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Cindy, I agree that the face cannot be found using the Enhance>Open Closed Eyes feature.  However, there have been improvements in Elements 2023 that allow the face to be found in the Special Edits>Perfect Portrait Guided Edit:

Snap_2023.01.20_23h30m57s_002.png

This will not work with a totally closed eye (in which case you would have to use something like the clone tool to pop in some open eyes from another photo), but in your photo there is a sufficient eye showing to make some adjustments like the following:

Open-Closed-Eyes.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cindy, I agree that the face cannot be found using the Enhance>Open Closed Eyes feature.  However, there have been improvements in Elements 2023 that allow the face to be found in the Special Edits>Perfect Portrait Guided Edit:

Snap_2023.01.20_23h30m57s_002.png

This will not work with a totally closed eye (in which case you would have to use something like the clone tool to pop in some open eyes from another photo), but in your photo there is a sufficient eye showing to make some adjustments like the following:

Open-Closed-Eyes.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines