• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No font menu in PSE 21 using Windows 11

New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Woe be the user that upgrades to Windows 11 and installs Elements 21.  The latest in what has become a long list of PE21 bugs is that when you want to choose a font to add text to an image. nothing happens, no fonts listed.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya bobbyledeuce,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with Photoshop Elements 21 on Windows 11. Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers and resetting the Photoshop Elements preferences?

To reset the preferences, launch Photoshop Elements and immediately press and hold down the Ctrl+Alt+Shift keys. Keep holding down these keys until you see a message box asking if you want to delete the settings file. Click Yes and then try using the text tool again to see if the issue is resolved. This has recently helped users.

If this doesnt work or I misunderstood your question, drop some more info on your situation and we will take a dive.
Big yikes to 11... And I used to think apple updates were bad!
Let's get your fonts back,

-iDAC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your suggestions didn't change things, but today, After reinstalling 21, it works!

Please close this item - SOLVED.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines