• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No registration licene code, unable to download from overseas and not correct pathway for plug ins

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am unable to purchase the photoshop elements 2020 for mac from the adobe page as the list of overseas countries is greyed out. I assume that it is only applicable for US residents. Is that correct.

I download and pay for the purchase using the mac app store. I have no registrion details nor ativation licence key. Absolutely nothing.  How do I prove that I am a registered owner of the photoshop elements 2020. I can open the elements editor and organiser easily. There is no licence details nor this is "registered to...".

The plug in pathway is not application page>photoshop elements 2020>application support>adobe>plugins. Nothing

The pathway that is listed in the preferences window of the editor software is:

users>name>go: alt library key>containers>com.adobe.pse editor>data>library>application support>adobe>photoshop elements 18 editor>plugins. A long long pathway.

I had the trial version that I downloaded from the adobe site. It had the correct pathway, not this long pathway. Why cannot I purchase the software, when living overseas and not in the US. Please assist.

Robin

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?