• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not all mac photos appear in File>Open in PSE 2022

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a new file in PSE 2022 with File>Open, not all of the photos on my Mac appear in the Open dialog box. I can't determine a pattern for which photos do appear. I have tried System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Full Disk Access and enabling PSE. I then restarted the computer and PSE - no luck. I am running the most current version of Monterey. I have not been prompted to update PSE (installed 2 weeks ago). Right now my only workaround is to save the desired photo to my desktop and open the photo into PSE from there. Any ideas?   

TOPICS
Import and export , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please check if the 'All Readable Documents' options is selected in the 'Enable' dropdown of the File > Open dialog box?

Thanks,

Medha Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, All Readable Documents is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify: checking All Readable Documents did not solve the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Karen,

When you say, "not all of the photos on my Mac appear in the Open dialog box", do you mean that those files do not show up in the list of files that appear in the File Open dialog box? Or do these files show up but they're disabled and hence cannot be opened in PSE? Please share a screenshot if it can illustrate the issue.

Regards,

Medha Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines