• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old Adobe Account

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to restore the PE app and my last catalog backup due to a crashed drive. From what I understand, to do so will require that I login to my account to download the software and retrieve the software key for the last version of PE registered there. However, the account was created using an email address that is now defunct (cancelled email provider some time ago) so I cannot retrieve the password. 

I created a new account to post here for help and need to know what is required to transfer over the details from the old account?

Regards

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve, this is a user to user forum and we cannot help you with this kind of problem.  All I can suggest is that you try contacting Adobe Support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines