• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One photo way too dark.

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a back of a CD cover that the background is orange and the font is black. I printed it years ago and it was fine. I have since edited it and it's printing way too dark. I've read about converting it to a PDF then to a CMYK which was a no go as nothing will open it. I'll send the sample. Photoshop usually can deal with anything but this one I can't adjust. Thanks.

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also the print I'm sending is the original which is fine. It just prints too dark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS and version of Elements are you using?  And what printer are you using?

The problem is likely with your printer settings.  You have to make a choice between whether the printer or the program manages the color.  It is easy to have both manage the color by mistake and that can mess up the colors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines