• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Photoshop Elements Generates Application Manager Error

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to open Photoshop Elements 15, a message is displayed: Adobe Application Manager is needed to resolve this problem.... However, when we attempt to install Application Manager, we receive a second error message: Installer failed to initialize.... I've attached screenshots of the issue.

This application was running on this computer before, but the user cannot remember any changes made that might affect this application. The computer is running Windows 10.

What are our next steps in troubleshooting?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

I don't know whether this will help or not but I believe it is worth giving it a shot.  Install the free Creative Cloud Desktop application.  There is no need to subscribe to anything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RexCelestis 

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know whether this will help or not but I believe it is worth giving it a shot.  Install the free Creative Cloud Desktop application.  There is no need to subscribe to anything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. This did the trick. We did have to sign in to Creative Cloud with their enterprise account, but it all flowed smoothly after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines