• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening up more than one photo at a time

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I just got Photoshop Elements 22 yesterday.  The version I have been using was 7.0.  A lot of times I take a lot of photos in a row that are very similar.  What I did with 7.0 is I would open up a row of the photos.  There were 8 in a row.  I could open up more, but 8 was manageable.  They would load like stack of cards, one on top of the other.  I would then open up two at time and delete the one I didn't like or delete both and go on to the next.  When I found one I liked, I would save it.  With this new version, I can't figure out how to do that.  The photos go in the bins in the bottom, but will only open up one at a time.  Is there a way to open several at time like I had been doing?  Thank you for your time.  Elaine

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Make sure you are in Expert Mode.

Edit > Preferences > General and check the box that says Allow floating windows in Expert Mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

You can tile multiple images (without changing the default non-floating windows in Edit>Preferences) by going to the Window>Image menu:

Snap_2022.03.11_17h43m26s_001.png

However, if you make the change suggested by Bob, the other options become available, and you can cascade the images or tile them and move them around freely:

Snap_2022.03.11_17h45m43s_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are in Expert Mode.

Edit > Preferences > General and check the box that says Allow floating windows in Expert Mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help....that is exactly what I was looking for.  Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can tile multiple images (without changing the default non-floating windows in Edit>Preferences) by going to the Window>Image menu:

Snap_2022.03.11_17h43m26s_001.png

However, if you make the change suggested by Bob, the other options become available, and you can cascade the images or tile them and move them around freely:

Snap_2022.03.11_17h45m43s_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Greg.  You have been very helpful.  Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines