• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organiser and Samsung S21Ultra

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Organiser will not accept imports from my Samsung S21Ultra phone if I'm using the high-resolution jpeg mode which gives images of c37mb each; it's fine with all other modes including dng files. Anyone-else noticed this or could offer suggestions?

TOPICS
Import and export , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

I can now answer my own question...the images from the high resolution sensor on my phone are higher than Organiser can handle; cropping in and reducing the resolution brings the back into Organiser's range. There is a workaround for the brave  which involves changing the Win10 registry...details from Abode website can be found here

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/maximum-image-size-limits-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can now answer my own question...the images from the high resolution sensor on my phone are higher than Organiser can handle; cropping in and reducing the resolution brings the back into Organiser's range. There is a workaround for the brave  which involves changing the Win10 registry...details from Abode website can be found here

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/maximum-image-size-limits-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines