Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer 2020. Problems updating albums

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I created a catalog with about 53000 photos and videos that are in an external disk. I imported all the images and then created 3 main albums each with the same categories (3 different camera models). All went smoothly until I tried to update the catalog with new files. They were included in the catalog but when I tried to drag photos into the corresponding album an error message appears (see file attached). I tried different methods with the same aim but with no success.

Also when I tried to optimize the catalog the organizer was unable to proceed. Oddly, on another smaller catalog there was no problem whatsoever. Can anyone knows what's going on?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just want to add that a MacMini Late 2014 (16GB RAM; 2,6GHz dual-core Interl Core I5) running MacOs Catalina 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines