• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer 2021 "file, view, etc, create, share" are unresponsive all else works

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded from version 14 to Photoshop and Premier Elements 2021.  Have 36,000 photos and movies in catalog going back to 2003.  Products installed amd activated without errors, updated catalog no errors.

Organizer shows thumbnails correctly.  PROBLEM: Headers "file, ...view... create... share"  are visible but the box around each of them has no bottom stroke.  Cannot click on any of them.

FIX:  My screen resolution is 1280X1024.  With WINDOWS screen size set for "full" (the "-", "[[]]", and the [] boxes on top of the windows screen.   The top of the adobe organizer window is partially cut off.  SOLUTION: set the window for "[[]]" and resize it to move the top down a tiny bit. Now the boxes areound "file..." are complete and you can click on them.  As a side note, "Create" and "Share" will now also work.

Bob L

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Do you have auto-hide taskbar turned on?  If so, see this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have auto-hide taskbar turned on?  If so, see this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Greg S.   You are absolutely correct and have found more elegant solutions to the problem than I found.  Once I had Organizer 2021 working, I was so happy that I did not look futher.

Bob L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines