Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer Albums - Numbers

Participant ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question regarding the Organizer - Albums - Album Order

I use this constantly.  soemtimes I wish to move the pictures for my website.  In Album Order, it sometimes shows numbers on the left hand side, but these quickly just disappear.  How Can I show the numbers of the photos.  Thanks.

TOPICS
How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Hmmm . . . I see what you mean.  It seems to happen for me when I zoom into single image view and zoom out again. I consider this to be a (minor) bug which I shall report to Adobe.  I was able to get the Album number order to return by changing the Sort by dropdown to something other than Album Order and then returning the Sort by order to Album Order.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm . . . I see what you mean.  It seems to happen for me when I zoom into single image view and zoom out again. I consider this to be a (minor) bug which I shall report to Adobe.  I was able to get the Album number order to return by changing the Sort by dropdown to something other than Album Order and then returning the Sort by order to Album Order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Greg, I can confirm the same behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines