Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer Import doubles all Imported Media

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an Canon Powershot G1 X Mark II. I am shooting mostly Raw (CR2) and sometimes JPEG or Mov.

When I importing theese files from camera the import dialog find all files two times. On the Card there are no copies!

After Import i have the original file and the same file with -1 in the filename. Example: Filename-1.cr2.

I have to delete all *-1.* files by hand the look for missing files in the organizer to clean up the organizer.

My Version is the 2021.2

Regards

Ingo

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Using PSE 22 to import from iphone, and there are two copies of everything. It is a pain to have to delete the duplicates which have the same filename with "-1" appended. Can't find any setting or reason this is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@PSE22user, see if my post found here explains your problem (and a solution).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines