Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer is Not responding

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I installed Photoshop Elements and Premiere 2021 in October just before the 2022 version came out. At the time everything seemed to be working. Then I got really busy at work so I didn't touch it for a while.

Meanwhile, I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I also bought a book that came with a library of about 500 MB of pictures (about 250 pictures).

Now I have a bit more time but when I try to start the organizer I only get a black screen. If I click on it, I get a white screen and Windows tells me it's not responding and asks me if I want to close it or let it run.

My computer has a Intel core i9-9900K CPU at 3600GHz (8 cores), 32 GB of memory. In Task Manager, I see it is using between 8% and 9% of the CPU, 17.6MB out of 32GB (almost nothing). No significant disk or network access.

I have left it running for a couple of day. No changes.

I reinstalled. Same thing.

Anybody has a similar problem?

Any idea what the cause could be and how to fix it?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Jean

TOPICS
Bug , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you install trial version of Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 2022 and see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I remove Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 2021 then, I installed the trial version of Photoshop Elements 2022. Organizer 2022 works.

I installed Premiere 2022 and Organizer still works.

In reinstalled Photoshop Elements 2021 and started Organizer. Organizer 2021 doesn't work.

I restart Organizer 2022 gain it works fine.

When I tried to start Organizer 2021, I had a message saying that an abnormal exit was detected. I had that before and it's not really surprising since I had to stop it when it was not responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I have read, the versions before 2022 are 32 bit and will not work on the latest MAC operating system.  I have the same message with APE2019 that is only 18 months old.  I was hoping Adobe would offer an upgrade but they don't.  This isn't the first time Adobe has abonded software, always using an excuse so that they force you to buy again.... I had a previous version of Elements where the "places" stopped working... another forced upgrade.  I like the software but I am so done with Adobe.....  Good Luck 

By the way, I purchased a Windows 11 machine for someone, installed a 2018 or maybe a 17 version of Photoshop Elements and it worked fine.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines