• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ORGANIZER - not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Photoshop Elements and Premiere 2021 but Organizer does not work. The cursor disappears, you can see functions like archive etc light up a bit when touched by the cursor but the functions are not accessible but for closing in upper right hand corner. Running resolution 2560*1600 (new computer) but when asked by support to go down to 1200*800 it seemed to work.?

Running W10 ver 20H2. Any suggestions? I have uninstalled, booted an reinstralled once with no change. Very puzzling is that that if I have the intro screen (Where you choose to access Organizer, Photoshop or Premiere) open on top of organizer and then move the cursor to organizer (with the intro still on top) the I can access Import and get choices but with delay, Other options are not accessible but I can see that they are in focus.

TOPICS
Bug , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answer, Organizer did not cope with screenresolution 2560*1600. If
downgrading to
2560*1440 it works?!! Seems a little old fashion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandshagen,

It seems you are facing issue with the UI of Elements Organizer 2021 in Windows 10 

Please check if you have enabled "Automatically hide the task bar in dsktop mode" in Windows 10 or not .

If its enabled , please disable it & check .

If you still face any issue after disabling it , please follow the steps below

• Right Click Photoshop Icon
• Properties
• Select "Compatibility" tab
• Change high DPI settings
• Check "Override high DPI scaling behavior".
• Drop down option should be “Application”
• Click “Ok”
• Restart the machine

Hope this helps

Regards

Dhananjay Sati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks,
This was a good try but symtoms(cursor disappearing, not able to use functions in Organizer)  remain the same after implementing the above and resetting resolution to 2560*1600. There is a definite shortcoming in the application I believe. In organizer I have to use resolution 2560*1440 but then I do not utilze the full screen having a black banner at the bottom. Not what I expected.
Regards
Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with the invisible cursor in Organizer 2021. It works fine in the 2019 version. I have tried turning off  auto hide the taskbar and I have tried the Regedit entry. I have tried reducing the screen resolution from 2560x1440 to 1920x1080. Nothing has solved it so far. I have Radeon Ryzen 5500 graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW , what do you mean, "Right click Photoshop Icon" ?  What icon is that, and where is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
What I mean are that no drop downs in organizer actually drop down, they get highlighted but do not expand, this works if I reduce the screen resolution and whish to live with black band in top and bottom of screen, which I do not like or expect from this product

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines