• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ORGANIZER - Tag size

Participant ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to increase the tag sizes on Keywords and Albums.  Thank you.

TOPICS
How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

AFAIK, you can only change the icon display for Keywords, not Albums.  You can either go to Edit>Preferences>Keyword Tags and Albums and choose the larger icon, or you can click on the Dropdown list by the Green Cross icon (next to Keywords) and select Show Large Icon from the menu.

Snap_2022.11.06_14h59m5s_004.png

Snap_2022.11.06_14h55m40s_000.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to increase the tag sizes on Keywords and Albums.  Thank you.

By @IAN JULIAN

I don't understand the need for longer keywords. After all, the power and richness of keywords is to be short, meaningful so that you can combine them in searches with the AND, OR, operators in the advanced search. It's more important to select a few very significant words than entering a long sentence. Where such a long sentence is useful is for captions and notes, since the advanced search is able to search for a part of a sentence, and even on substrings of words in that sentence.

For albums, I don't think a very long text would be a good idea. However, I'd be happy to have special notes attached to albums, instead of attaching the same text to all the members of an album. If necessary, I could suggest attaching a dedicated photo file into albums needing a detailed description applicable to all files of the album. Maybe a simple text in the image with the album file plus a detailed 'note' that can be found by the advanced searh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, but maybe I have misrepresented my question.  I just want the small box to be increased, not a longer sentence.  I keep trying to add a tag to a picture, and accidentally open that tag's entire catalogue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, you can only change the icon display for Keywords, not Albums.  You can either go to Edit>Preferences>Keyword Tags and Albums and choose the larger icon, or you can click on the Dropdown list by the Green Cross icon (next to Keywords) and select Show Large Icon from the menu.

Snap_2022.11.06_14h59m5s_004.png

Snap_2022.11.06_14h55m40s_000.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines