• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer Will Not Resize

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Organizer is either Full Screen or Minimized. Will not resize. I have Elements 2020 running on Windows 10 PC. When I click the resize box, Organizer stays full screen. When I click minimize box, Organizer will minimize. I've tried going to corners of Organizer and to top and bottom to see if I can get a resize arrow but nothing happens--can't get a resize arrow.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

After activating the resize button, try clicking on the top Menu Bar and dragging the window down the screen and to the side a little.  Then hover over a corner until you see a resize handle and click and drag the corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After activating the resize button, try clicking on the top Menu Bar and dragging the window down the screen and to the side a little.  Then hover over a corner until you see a resize handle and click and drag the corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines