• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Original NIK became truncated?

Participant ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden, the Google NIK pallette no longer opens full with PSE 2020 nor does it on PSE 14 on my desktop. The pallette only shows a functioning Dfine and Output Sharpener, all other effects can't be scrolled to becasue of the shrunken palette. The pallette is simply reduced to a very small size that can't be made full sized. I also have PSE 14 with the original NIK, and now that program also has only a small NIK pallette. I have uninstalled NIK and got a fresh download, but the palette still remains truncated.  However, all is not lost although a little less efficient. I can still get to NIK via PSE's Filters. Interestingly, I have NIK and PSE on my Surface 6, and all is working well there.  Obviously, something is a miss on my Windows 10 Desktop.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And the answer is:  At bottom left corner of palette, grab the dots and drag to further open palette.  Nothing was wrong, just a little brain dead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines