We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Copy link to clipboard
Is there a way to create an outer glow effect (like the fx in Photoshop) on text?
1. In Expert mode, open the Styles Panel.
2. From the drop-down menu at the top of the Styles Panel choose Outer Glows.
3. Select an Outer Glow effect from the ten options.
4. Tweak the effect using the Style Settings gear icon at the top of the Styles Panel.
5. You can change the effect later on by double-clicking on the little fx icon next to the layer name in the Layers Panel.