• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page looks scrambled/duplicated many times when loading a template or creating new

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am using PS Elements 2019 and trying to use a sports template from Photobacks and when I load the template on elements 2019 on my mac book prom, the page looks all scrambled and duplicated many many times. I am not sure how to fix this or why it is doing this. I have tried to create my own simple page by just using the paint bucket to make a background then creating one new layer of just a simple shape, when I do this it still looks duplicated many times. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Karly, I am afraid that Elements 2019 will not fully work with Ventura OS.  To confirm, you can use a free trial of Elements 2023 and see if your template works as expected on your machine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Mac OS are you using?

Is this the only problem you are having?

What kind of template are you using?  Is it just a .psd file with photo frames that you can fill with your own photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Mac OS Ventura 13.2

Yes the file I am trying to use is a .psd and you can just fill in with your own photos. 

I am now seeing the template looking correct but when I go to put the photos into the template I am getting this message "

NSCreateObjectFileImageFromMemory-uEWRGRRz” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Karly, I am afraid that Elements 2019 will not fully work with Ventura OS.  To confirm, you can use a free trial of Elements 2023 and see if your template works as expected on your machine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I will give Elements 2023 a try and see if that solves it! Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Karly, please let us know what you find. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like Elements 2023 is the answer! Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines