• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

painterly edit in elements doesn't work

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using elements 18 with no problems until I started playing around with fun edits in the guided edits section-its quite fun to see what it can do but now the paint brush will not work !! everything else works but not the paint brush-SSSOOOO what is the problem-anybody else have this issue ?? its very frustrating since I had an idea I was working on and now am stuck...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you please elaborate on the application's behaviour while using the brush tool in the Painterly guided edit?

Also, please try resetting the preferences once.

To do so, launch Photoshop Elements Editor and navigate to:

Edit > Preferences > General on Windows

Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor > Preferences > General on Mac

Click the button to reset the preferences on next launch

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My paintery opening page---  The picture is pale white-- when I use the paint brush nothing happens. The brush is there --but it does not  create the effect. I can stamp and stamp but nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you try setting the canvas color to black or any other contrasting color in step 2 of the guided edit and see if the effect is visible?

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem

Even with a dark canvas nothing happens when I try to apply the paint brush finsh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines