• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE 15 Printing issues

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I am trying to print four photos on a page but when I select picture package IT DOESNT WORK . Whats the deal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

coleent49166687  wrote

Ok, I am trying to print four photos on a page but when I select picture package IT DOESNT WORK . Whats the deal

Try this:

1. Open the Editor, expert tab
  2. Go to File>New>blank file and make the h&w the dimensions of your paper stock, resolution 240px/in, background content: white
  3. Go to File>place, point to Picture #1, and click on  "Place." Then, resize with the corner handles and drag in to position.
  4. Do the same for pictures 2,3,4
  5. You should have 5 layers in the Layers palette.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request you to please update your printer drivers from manufacturer's site and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

coleent49166687  wrote

Try this:

1. Open the Editor, expert tab
  2. Go to File>New>blank file and make the h&w the dimensions of your paper stock, resolution 240px/in, background content: white
  3. Go to File>place, point to Picture #1, and click on  "Place." Then, resize with the corner handles and drag in to position.
  4. Do the same for pictures 2,3,4
  5. You should have 5 layers in the Layers palette.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines